Every student and course attendant at the HU University is given a student number and e-mail address. You will receive these account details by e-mail in June (or three months before the start of your study programme). Please note, receiving these account details does not yet mean that you have been enrolled. Are you a course attendant? In that case you will receive your account details from your faculty.
Activate your account
In order to use your account, you will first have to change your password. You can do so as follows:
- Go to www.password.hu.nl (you can access this website from without logging in)
- Change your password (keep it in a safe place)
- Next, register once so that you can simply and safely change your password at any time or get a new password if you can't remember it.
Where can I log in?
• the Windows network from the HU computers;
• Osiris Student (www.osiris.hu.nl); for registering for exams and recording any change of address;
• Sharepoint (www.sharepoint.hu.nl); to use the intranet and your personal website;
• the online catalogue of the multi-media library system (www.catalogus.hu.nl);
• your student mail (www.webmail.hu.nl);
• order competitively priced software from Surfspot (www.surfspot.nl).
Change your (lost) password
It can happen to anyone: you forgot your password. Once you have registered through the above-mentioned website, you can simply and safely change your (lost) password online. You will be sent a code by mobile text message or email. For more information, please check inloggen.hogeschoolutrecht.nl.
Questions or problems?
If you have problems logging in, please contact the Central Service Desk at +31 (0)88 481 6666.
If you have forgotten your password, or want to change it, please go to www.password.hu.nl.
For information about ICT facilities, please go to www.ict.hu.nl (login details needed).
Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies. Klik hier voor meer informatie.